Open Door is a Newcomer event for anyone who has attended Church at the Bay. Every weekend Church at the Bay has guests. We understand that visiting a church can be an awkward experience- especially for the first timer. Open Door is a periodic event for the purpose of meeting and connecting with our new guests and answering any questions they might have. The format is simple and very informal:
- If you have visited Church at the Bay in the last 6 months- we would love to have you attend.
- The meeting is at pastor Hal and Sandy’s home. 12717 Tar Flower Dr, Tampa, FL 33626 (Map)
- We begin at 5pm and end promptly at 6:30pm
- There will be sandwiches and beverages to snack on.
- All of the pastors will be attending and we would love to meet you.
- So if you would like to get to know us a little better- we would love to get to know you.
- You MUST sign up to attend. We have limited space available. There is an Open Door sign-up table as you exit the auditorium.