How has God made you? What are you wired for? As I look at all God’s creation- I am amazed. So many species of animals, bugs and such and yet no two fingerprints are alike, no two snowflakes are the same and God’s creativity goes on and on. Did you know that God also has a different plan for each of us? This past weekend I talked about God’s Will from 3 BIG categories:
- God’s Providential Will- the plans that God will accomplish regardless of our response.
- God’s Moral Will (or relational will)- These are God’s plan for all of us in our relationships and responses to people and God. Often these commands have a promise attached to them.
- God’s Personal Will- The plan that God has designed just for you. It includes God’s Providential and Moral Will.
If you missed this weekend or need a refresher- the video is here.
As we dig into the Personal Will of God for our lives this next Sunday, He gives us clues to our purpose through our design and experiences.
- What Spiritual Gifts has God given you?
- What talents do you possess?
- Are you an introvert or extrovert?
- What experiences have you had to work through (good and bad)?
All of these questions set up the topic this weekend as we press further into “Game Plan”. I will also make a free tool available that you can use to discover your Spiritual Gift(s).
I hope to see you there and make sure you invite a friend or three!