Father’s Day is this Sunday! All over America we will be honoring Fathers. If you are a Dad, we honor you and encourage you to keep setting the direction toward God for your children’s lives. Dads have a unique opportunity to prepare their children to one day trust their heavenly Father and His son Jesus Christ as savior. Go for it Dads!
I also know for some of us Father’s Day can be difficult. Maybe:
- You never knew your father
- Your Dad has died (my Dad died 11 years ago)
- Your Father was abusive
- You have wanted to be a Father and yet you remain childless
- You have experienced the heartbreak of the death of a child
Whatever your hurt or wound- God wants to provide healing. Seek the Heavenly Father now and experience His presence.
Church at the Bay will honor our Dads this Sunday! Plan to attend and bring your Dad we have a special gift for him.
Here is a great verse for Dad’s:
- Ephesians 6:4– Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger by the way you treat them. Rather, bring them up with the discipline and instruction that comes from the Lord.