It’s not a rumor- it’s true, we signed last Friday! I am fired up about our new office/warehouse space. The new space will give us extra office space, a volunteer room, small kitchen and a reception area in the front half of the building. The rear half of the building is about 2000 square feet of open warehouse space. This space is insulated and fully air-conditioned. The warehouse space will give us the opportunity to:
- Provide our middle and high school students space for Bible study and activities (we have needed something like this that can be permanent)
- Allow our ladies to do events their periodically
- Do specific training events for volunteers, marriage seminar or financial workshops.
- It will give us space for our Iron Men early morning meeting.
I am sure you can think of many more uses. Our goal is not to create a bunch of new meetings but to provide space for our current programs.
Want to help us move in? We will need volunteers over the next few weeks to:
- Tear out the current carpet and vinyl baseboard
- Paint the office space
- Help us move our office over
Watch our weekly email blast and Facebook Page for real time updates for volunteer opportunities.