- My neighborhood rocked on Friday Night
- I grilled and gave away 98 hotdogs
- My purpose was just to connect and meet new people- it worked!
- Next year I am thinking bounce house! I will have to convince Sandy- she thinks I go overboard on Halloween- me? No way- I am always cautious and slow to move.
- Saturday was a great day for college football.
- We had 15 people over to watch the “punk slap down” of the former “dancing in the end zone” Bullpups. Revenge is best served cold- with 2 timeouts to savor the moment… ; 0 )
- Figuring I would get an extra hour of sleep- I watched Texas/Texas Tech! Great game and I even woke up for the last few minutes.
- CATB rocked!
- People were there early!
- Big props go out to the 11AM service. I asked them to stack a few chairs and roll up some curtains.
- Many spent about 10-15 minutes- which made the job easier for everyone
- The last guys were rolling out of the parking lot at 1:20! Way to step up
- I haven’t voted yet- the early vote lines were so long
- I hope I can vote quickly on Tuesday
- I should have voted absentee- but I want a little red sticker!
- Whoever is elected will get my respect and prayers.
- If you struggle with that, read Romans 13
Have a great week!