An interesting weekend to say the least…
- New faces are returning- saw a lot of people who just started coming during this series
- Our attendance was ok. I believe the 3 day weekend and Valentine’s day on Saturday took their toll
- I thought Hal 4 did a great job and the videos rocked (moooo)
- We had 2 people trust Christ!
- This was the last weekend for Home Team sign-ups. If you missed signing up- email Neal@churchatthebay.com
- Frat House begins March 5th! Go ahead and buy an alarm clock now
- Next weekend we will chase the idea of “Fighting for your Kids”. We will do some texting in of questions during the service and on Wednesday Night, February 25th at 9:00pm- we will do another live broadcast of Q&A about parenting. Should be fun
Our next Partner’s class will be March 15th- right after the 11:00 service. Here is a quick thumb nail of what will happen:
- There will be lunch and childcare provided for all who sign up.
- You need to have attended 4 times before you can sign up (you -need to get a feel of who we are)
- The class will be interactive and we will discuss what kind of church we are becoming
- We will be finished in 2 hours
- Interested? Email Don@churchatthebay.com
Make it a great week!