I taught on parenting this weekend. I started this list on Sunday night and finished it on Monday morning. Here are some very random ideas:
- Both services were 3 to 1 in saying boyz were easier to raise than girls- I find that very interesting and surprising- do you?
- This Wednesday night at 9pm we will be doing Q&A on Parenting- I will be recommending several helpful books
- Crowds were responsive today
- But I felt a little disconnected this weekend- no- I think a lot. Not sure why- never have done self diagnosis very well
- Our lights went out at 9:30- Light bar etc- tech team hung in and got us through… Now don’t let it happen again- I mean it ;-]
- I think I may change topics next weekend.
- The economy is hitting a lot of families hard at The Bay- please pray for them
- I miss college and pro football
- Maybe March Madness will make it all good
- Sandy and I are doing a marriage intensive with the counselors that will be leading CATB’s marriage Retreat on May 1-2. If they survive and we do too- it will be all good. BTW- we are checking out nice hotels and expect the price for hotel, conference, materials and breakfast to be under $200!
- Just got back from the gym and I am wiped! Sandy said she would scramble me some eggs! Yeah Sandy!!!
- I am looking forward to Q&A in our Wednesday night live broadcast- 8PM at www.churchatthebay.tv
- Hmmmm, after praying this morning we may be chasing John 15 this weekend.
So thats it this Monday Morning- or at least all I can say right now… See you Wednesday Night at 9PM- www.churchatthebay.tv