I got to talk about one of my favorite subjects Sunday- Forgiving Others. You know those people who hurt or wound us and never look to make it right- if we don’t learn to forgive them- that bitterness ends up shaping our lives. I will post the video of the message at the bottom in case you missed or want to listen again. Sunday musings:
- It rained from early until late.
- Hats off to the set-up team- you guys smoked it again.
- Dean and Connie head up our parking lot team. They don’t miss a beat- although I think Dean got soaked! Thanks guys.
- We got tired of the rain outside and decided we needed some inside. Yep, the roof was leaking full bore. Hopefully that will get fixed soon.
- If you see a student- stop them and make them tell you about their Easter break mission trip. I heard great things.
In other news:
- I am looking forward to heading over to Orlando for the first half of the week. I will be teaching church planters with Ron Sylvia. I will be bragging on you guys all week. Click here for some info on the Exponential Conference.
- Did you sign up for Open Door on May 2nd from 5-6:30pm? If you are new- its for you. More info here.
- Baby Dedication will be May 16th. It is always a great time as we line up all the new babies across the front of the room and pray for them. If you haven’t signed up you need to contact Don, our Children’s Pastor. Email him at Don@churchatthebay.com
- Here is the video from this weekend’s teaching….