This weekend we launched a second service and I want to say thank you to all those who not only made schedule adjustments to be there but also made the weekend go so smooth with their service. Every time we come to Church at the Bay and ask you to step up – you guys blow us away. “Whatever it Takes” is not just a cool saying at Church at the Bay- you all live it out every weekend. I met a lot of first time guests- so keep bringing your friends. Let me mention some teams that hit a home run this weekend:
- Our set-up teams got cranking at 7:30am and turned the place over
- Our children’s team has done really well. Last week there were “0” no shows and this week we had only one call out- and her car wouldn’t start. Thank you!
- Our band and tech team now do two services- and they nailed it
- Greeter’s way to double up and stay engaged in the heat
- Parking lot greeters made it happen!
- Tear down teams finished it off with style
I love the partnership we have with Sickles High School! In fact, Tuesday, August 16th Church at the Bay will get to serve the Sickles teachers and staff of Sickles High School lunch! That will be fun.
This past Sunday I team taught with Dave Ramsey and it seemed to go really well. Plan to come back this weekend as we talk more about STRE$$ED! If you missed this weekend here is the video: